Tasty, bite sized desserts that are perfect for any occasion!
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
Makes 48 bites
3. Combine raspberries, sugar, and dissolved cornstarch in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir often. Once the mixture is thickened, remove from heat and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, melt the white chocolate chips and the half and half on low heat. Stir often. Once melted remove from heat.
5. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in one egg at a time. Add vanilla. Then add the melted white chocolate mixture. Mix well.
6. Scoop 1 Tbl of custard evenly into the lined mini muffin tins. Dollop 1/2 tsp of raspberry sauce over the custard. Gently use a toothpick to swirl the mixture.
7. Bake for 20 minutes until the tops are puffy and lightly brown. They should not be sticky to touch. Let cool to room temperature. Cover and chill in the fridge. Top with whipped cream or fresh raspberries and a mint leaf.
© High Prairie Life 2017