1. Purchase a 4' x 4' x 3/4" thick piece of plywood with a finished smooth surface on either side. Mark the center of the board, and put a small nail there to hold the radius marking tool, which is set at 24". Mark the radius all the way around the circle several times with a pencil so the line is dark.
2. Either take the board to a hardware store to be cut to size or use a jig saw to follow the radius marking. Remember to always wear protective equipment when using tools.
3. Sand the cut edges to remove any rough spots. This will prevent any splinters or jagged areas for the table cloth to snag on.
4. Place rubber shelf liner between the round board and the table. Place the round board on top of the table base. Add wood blocks for height with food platters.
5. Drape burlap tablecloth over wood blocks and round board.
6. Add plastic tablecloth to size of the board (to protect the burlap from any food) greenery, and lights.
7. Place food platters.
8. Decorate with final touches and have a ball!
For the Charcuterie Table Recipes go to the recipe links below!
Fruit Turnover Tree
Gluten Free & Dairy Free Fruit Dip
Martha Washington Candies
Service Man Fudge
White Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Smoked Salmon Cheesecake
Smoked Duck Appetizer
© High Prairie Life 2017